Artificial Intelligence Journalism World Forum (AIJWF) calls for papers for the international conferences and the forum in March 2022, in Covidization of Media Industry: How the Pandemic has Changed the World Media and Entertainment Industry in creating new patterns, publishing, and broadcasting, and promotion, and to be published in the “Mid-April” issue of the Artificial Intelligence Journalism Journal, in both Arabic and English.
The AIJWF is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
1- Global Trends in the Covidization of Media Industry, Successful global media models in the COVID-19 crisis (Digital – TV channels and Smart radios).
2- How was the Arab media outlets have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis (Challenges and Opportunities)? Successful Arab Media New Models.
3- Media industry in the Post- Social Media: ” Artificial Intelligence Journalism and Platforms (Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn – YouTube – Cybersecurity and the future of social media).
4- Artificial intelligence technologies, the gap between developed and developing countries
The Media and Entertainment Industry and its contribution to and the Future of World Digital Economy.
5- Intelligence-Integrated Public Relations (IIPR) and, Robotization of Marketing and Automated Content Creation.
6- Media Intelligent Applications: “AI Writing Assistant – 360 Photography – VR-Photo applications – Content Verification.”
7- Dynamic Human Skills, hiring for the Fourth Industrial Revolution: The opportunities and challenges in the Job market, advanced technology, and the future of Dynamic Human Skills (DHS).
Submission Guidelines for Abstracts:
1. The abstract should be written in English and Arabic.
2. Exceeding the word limit for the submitted abstract should not be more than 500 words.
3. The summary must show the full working plan for the study.
4. Upon acceptance of the abstract, you will be notified via e-mail within 5 days of submission (after approval by the Scientific and Academic Committee of the AIJWF).
5. Please share a short bio.
6. Please, send the abstract directly to: email@example.com
7. All abstracts will remain confidential until they are accepted, and any rejections should receive an official email.
Final Paper Submission Guidelines:
1. The submitted research should not be published in any journals or online portals, not a part of a Master’s or a Ph.D. proposal.
2. It should include forecasting and academic ideas and outputs.
3. Researches will be reviewed by 3 professors, to obtain the final academic approval, before publishing or being part of the AIJWF.
4. After the AIJWF conference, we have the right to publish the accepted studies or researches in the Artificial Intelligence Journalism Journal (AIJJ) (Mid-April) and the online portal of the Artificial Intelligence Journalism for Research and Forecast (AIJRF).
Final Paper Submission Format
1. Research must be presented in a Word file.
2. The number of the total research words should not be less than 3,000 words and not more than 5,000 words excluding spaces, title, names of the author, and references.
3. Use 12-point Times New Roman for the main text and smaller fonts may be used for figure captions, and 14 for headlines..
4. The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inches.
5. Start the first line leaving a space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inches on the upper side.
6. The Title, Author’s Names, and Affiliations should all be centered.
7. Insert one blank line between the Affiliations and the main text.
8. Main text should be fully justified with single spacing.
9. Use boldface with bigger fonts for the Title but not for Authors, Affiliations, and the main text.
10. Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inches on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.
11. Citing the study sources and references should be in APA format.
For more information or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Deadlines Are:
- Advance Abstract Deadline: 25 December 2021.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 07 February 2022.
- Receiving comments and amendments: February 20, 2022.
- Last date for registration for the conference and for submitting the final study: February 28, 2022.
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference call for papers.